WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

not enough hours in the day

11:22 and I have to get up in six hours so there will be very little writing here today. Thought about blowing it off all together but decided I should say something at least. Highlights of the last day or so?
  • The Wedding Singer music is written for men with a much better range than me and less testosterone.
  • Sleeping in will not work for me as I can't handle dealing with the traffic around the school every morning.
  • My classes were quiet today - almost too quiet. Makes me nervous.
  • I got a haircut but you can't tell.
  • I need good ideas for good bar songs for my band to play.
OK, I'm slacking off and going to bed. Hopefully I won't run out of hours again tomorrow. Night. Æ

No comments: