WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

i done got tagged

look, no more wandering wheels posts. you can come back now. i may do one post bringing some closure to the WW entries. but soon you'll be forced to read my current blatherings and trust me, you'll be pining for the college me.

my friend ang tagged me with this list of questions and since smy brain can't seem to hold a thought, i'd best use this to try and focus myself.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Sophomore English Teacher, Mason High School
2. Night Auditor, Sheraton Suites, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
3. Minister to Youth and their Families, Lansing First Church of the Nazarene
4. Night Innkeeper, Southmoreland on the Plaza bed and breakfast

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Roxanne
2. LOTR Trilogy
3. Say Anything
4. Before Sunrise/Before Sunset

Four places I have lived:
1. Norwood, OH
2. Mt Vernon, OH
3. Lansing, MI
4. Kansas City, MO

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Daily Show
3. The Colbert Report
4. My Name is Earl

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Denver
2. Toronto
3. San Francisco
4. Key West

Four websites I visit daily:
1. livejournal/blogger
2. my yahoo
3. steelerblog
4. e-music

Four of my favorite foods:
1. betta's margharita pizza with pepperoni
2. jalepeno's chimichanga
3. outback prime rib
4. moose tracks ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. colorado rockies
2. biking down Highway One
3. st. patrick's cathedral, new york
4. at a U2 concert
Æ

Tunes: rancid - ruby soho

3 comments:

miz fuhrell said...

YAY! You did it, and it didn't hurt a bit...and you were right, it's Thursday. don't know where I pulled the 10th from...well, I think I know where.

Anonymous said...

Inspector Justin approves Places (to be right now) 1-3. Wink.

PS Soon you WILL get to vacation in Denver. Tonight we scheduled a "Let's move to Fort Collins, Colorado" between July 12-15. Don't worry; you're released from all future Move Alexa expeditions. Damn... and now's the time I don't have a sofa!

One more thing. Rancid Thurman? Really?

XO.

teaii said...

wait - you're moving? or just thinking about moving? this is me lost out in left field.

and yes, rancid. and out comes the wolves is an amazing disc, plain and simple. don't write it off - that's some great songwriting there.
Æ