WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

newsflash!

"I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was: man is but an ass, if he go about to expound this dream."

let the ass jokes begin - i shall be playing nick bottom in shakespeare in sharonville's production of midsummer night's dream.

clear your calendars, first two weeks of august.

more when i return from my roadtrip.
Æ

4 comments:

stinkowoman said...

Thurman, I am SO excited for you! If you need anyone to run lines with, email me! :)

ACE said...

Thurm- congrats my love... you will be amazing. I'll be there for sure!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Thurman!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!