WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

things that seemed like a good idea at the time

  • putting my sheets in the wash before i went out tonight so i could dry them when i returned home and thus go to bed with warm sheets. then i didn't get home until 1:30....
  • jumping up and down at the spleen concert last night
  • trusting the timewarner salesman when he said my cable rates wouldn't go up if i signed up for digital phone and then canceled after 30 days
  • driving home from columbus last night so i could sleep in my own bed
  • thinking for algernon was a decent band - until they proceeded to sit in the front row and talk loudly and incessantly through brandon and liz's set
  • telling my students i would have their papers and projects graded by monday
  • canceling my emusic subscription
  • drinking a mike's hard lemonade last night (wow, did it taste foul)
  • wanting to leave before pomegranates played tonight (they were AMAZING)

Æ

Tunes: caterwaul - the sheep's a wolf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.