WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Friday, May 04, 2007

second act lull

show goes well. we've been anxious for an audience and this one has not disappointed. so good to hear laughter at our bits (no, not those bits). quite satisfying. our energy has been good and there have been no breaks or stumbled lines - at least none i've been aware of.

i know of two friends in the audience tonight - renee and mandy. i hope they are enjoying themselves. hopefully i'll get to talk to them once we have restored amends. some students are coming tomorrow, which should prove fun. we'll see if they like - or understand - the play.

there shall be reveling tonight, which i will happily be joining. no plans but the play tomorrow. may help the barr's move if i'm feeling up to it. if the weather's nice, i hope to finally relax in my hammock. for now it merely dangles from the trees, mocking me.

time to be a silent observer of the play with an play. good night unto you all...
Æ

1 comment:

warmandsunnydays said...

When I come to see you, can I tell you to "go get Pucked" and to "go Puck yourself" and all those sorts of clever remarks?

And also, to keep in step with my silliness, I have to comment on the fact that your "hammock" is 'dangling from the trees, mocking you'.

Actually, I don't have to comment at all.

;)

I hope yer doing well with the show...can't wait to review it meself.