WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Friday, August 22, 2008

friday afternoon crash

Year six has begun. Three down, one hundred seventy-seven to go. One of the aspects of teaching I always seem to forget is just how exhausted I am come 3:00 Friday afternoon. I got home today and crashed. Hard. No movement from the comfy chair. Woke up around 5:15 completely disoriented. Of course, that means I'll most likely be up 'til the wee small hours of the morning tonight, which is why I've agreed to go see The Dark Knight again. Might as well do something if I can't sleep. Plus I've been meaning to see it a second time, see what I think experiencing it again.

Will try to do a longer post later about the end of summer/beginning of the year, but for now I need to catch up with some Facebook peeps. Just wanted to make sure people who actually come here didn't think I'd completely abandoned them. Blame it on the school year. I know I do.
Æ

----------------
Now playing: Violent Femmes - Black Girls
via FoxyTunes

No comments: