WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Monday, April 13, 2009

drive by posting

Great Easter weekend here in Philly. The Easter Bunny even found me and brought me a basket, first time in 25 years. The house is empty and I have much to write about, but I need to get out and about. Hopefully I'll find a spot here in Chestnut Hill to throw some words on the screen about the trip so far. First order of business, however, is find somewhere serving breakfast. Mmmmm. I did a quick google search, but think I'm simply going to walk and see what catches my eye. It's part of the adventure.

More later.
Æ

No comments: