WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Monday, May 22, 2006

anyone want a free magazine?

one of my favorite magazines, paste magazine, is asking its subscribers to supply names and addresses of those who would like to recieve a free issue, no strings attached. i love this magazine - great articles, and you get a cd every issue and sometimes a dvd. i've been a subscriber since issue #1 and i have never failed to read it cover to cover. and the cds, unlike some compilations, are full of great tunes.

only catch: i have to turn in my list by may 26 (friday). so if you're interested, e-mail your address to me and i'll make sure you get an issue.

what have you got to lose?
Æ

Tunes: the white stripes - i'm bound to pack it up (e-music added the white stripes to their downloads - woohoo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been dedicated to reading Paste for a few years, ever since I saw Karin and Linford peeking over the title on the cover. My heart was stolen on the spot.