WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

moments (stolen)

allison blogged on this and i commented on her blog and since i'm too tired to write anything else, this will have to do for now....

- walking under a tree during an eclipse and seeing hundreds of scattered eclipses from the shadows of the leaves

- sitting under the stars on a florida beach the summer after college, talking with my friends on where we thought we'd be in a year as we watched a storm roll across the horizon

- on my knees in a converted hotel meeting room in denver where God told me the path i had walked for 13 years was no longer for me

- a chilly october night in arrowhead stadium, singing with or without you to no one in particular

- sitting in the back seat of jay's car, holding hands for the first time with a girl i would never kiss

- my lips actually burning after keeping a promise to my friend mike and stealing a kiss from my friend michelle

- the shock of hearing my name called for the best performance award my sophomore year of high school

- rounding the curve on my bicycle, hitting the gravel, and realizing i was headed right for the ditch. i spent the next 13 weeks in a halo

- searching for my ID with stacy and spending hours huddled on a bench sharing dreams and warmth

- having drinks with douglas coupland and a group of campers at a uber-yuppie bar in boston and talking about 9/11 and quilting

your turn. share yours.
Æ

Tunes: chris isaac - wicked game

No comments: