WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

proof that cincinnati has a long way to go before it becomes a real metropolitan area: no station in the area picked up the new CW network, which means i can no longer watch two of my favorite shows, gilmore girls and veronica mars. this makes me infinitely sad. which is probably infinitely sad that i care so much about tv shows, but i had so looked forward to spending my tuesday nights with lorelai, rory, vernoica and mac. ah well. at least brent said he would tape them for me, so i'll see them eventually. just not as soon as i would like.

back to school - yesterday was rough, but feeling much better now. guess the antibiotics may have finally worked. had to stop taking the gualfinex at night, since it was keeping me up. not like i need any help screwing up my sleep schedule. was better enough yesterday that i mowed my lawn using my new push mower - will take a little longer and a little more effort, but was kind of fun, especially when the neighborhood kids kept coming over and asking me what it was. i tried to show them how much fun it was, but no one took up my offer to try it. tom sawyer i am not.

house church was great tonight - long, rambling discussions about the bible, faith, etc. then a discussion of some of the logistics, which went a long way to helping it feel like a real church (whatever that means) rather than just some friends getting together (not that there's anything wrong with that). God's working and i can't wait to see what happens.

ok, need to try and fall asleep sometime before midnight for the first time in a week. the update on the search will have to wait (and you're all crushed, i know). night.
Æ

Tunes: the blues brothers - sink the bismarck

No comments: