WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

you say it's your birthday?

it's my birthday too!

no great epiphanies on entering my 39th year of existence. 38 down, only God knows how many to go. we'll see what happens.

headed to dewey's to get my free pint glass tonight, then to graeter's for my free ice cream and then to rehearsal for...well, lots of standing around i think. but before i head off to paint the town a hazy shade of rouge, i wanted to send a shout out to all those who took the time to remember me on my special day - well, special except for the 18 million or so people that share my birthday with me (yes, i was geeky enough to look it up - 17,995,207. give or take a few thousand).

via my surprise party back in march:
bethany and andy
brent
steve and angela
nikki
mike and andrea (via phone)

via actual snail mail cards:
jenna
andy
ruthie
bea
jay
best buy

via email:
shannon
kat
sam
brian
ang
rhonda
robin
john
city barbeque

if you haven't sent your wishes yet, you still have eight hours or so to do so.

does that sound desperate?

ok, off to suck the marrow out of my birthday. more after rehearsal if i'm not too drunk to type (i kid, i kid).
Æ

ps how appropriate that this is the song playing for me today...

----------------
Now playing: Adam Ant - Goodie Two Shoes
via FoxyTunes