WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

do you believe in coincidence?

This morning I watched an episode of The West Wing and it ended with a montage over Ryan Adams "Desire." Then as I got out of the shower this morning, "Desire" was playing on my iTunes, which I leave on random. I have 14,801 songs on my iTunes - any math wizards out there able to tell me the possibility that that song would just happen to play? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Am hating the rain. Hope it doesn't cancel Jake Speed and the Freddies. But I'll go down anyway, just in case. At least I know my tire's fixed.
Æ

1 comment:

Chris Bean said...

I was in enough math classes to know that's improbable. I was just reading your blog and catching up with you. Sounds like Colorado was a worthwhile trip. Do you miss the gall bladder?