WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

it's 1:30 AM

and I'm going to bed. Sorry. Not taking the time tonight to do a post. Will pick it up tomorrow when I'm more awake. But I survived the last day of the trimester, am done with grading (except for a handful of IEP exams that didn't get to me yet), performed in Beyond Therapy's penultimate show, picked up some wicked cool Pomegranates vinyl and watched a bittersweet concert. But bed is calling and I'm going to try to heed her call and hope she welcomes me with open arms (but not in a Steve Perry/Journey kind of way).

Night.
Æ

No comments: