WARNING!

Reading this blog has made people want to kill themselves, so if you are easily depressed, perhaps you should find something more uplifting to do, like watch a Holocaust documentary or read a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

home

exhausted. who knew a retreat could take so much out of you.

waking up at 3:15 didn't help. at least from a sleep standpoint.

LOTS to share. pages and pages of stuff. will sift through it later. here's hoping it's worth posting.

God is good. now if i can just get some sleep.

why is it i can never find my tape measure when i need it?

ah the eternal questions of existence...
Æ

Tunes: mitch hedberg - houses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Thurmy.

stinkowoman said...

Glad to hear your time there was productive. I may see if I can book myself there when I come home for Christmas. Can't wait to hear the stuff God shared with you!

PS How's the cat? ;)